Pyramid’s years of experience in hospitality investment, ownership, property management and project management make the firm ideally suited to represent owners’ interests as an asset manager. Because we have owned and operated hotels, we approach each asset from the owner’s perspective ensuring that the owner’s goals are achieved – from the quality of the product and service to operating profitability and return on investment.
As an asset manager, PHG adds value for owners through our comprehensive capabilities in:
- Hotel and Resort operations
- Finance and accounting
- Contract compliance
- Brand relations
- Physical asset management
- Construction and renovation planning and management
- Human resources
- Sales and marketing strategies
- Capital structuring
PHG’s owner-centric perspective ensures the owner’s investment goals and capital objectives are achieved without negatively impacting the product quality and service levels of the operation.
PHG seeks asset management assignments where we are able to:
- Improve current profitability by taking care of the people and adding value to the product
- Enhance and protect long-term real estate values
- Serve the owner’s objectives by leveraging our experience, resources and relationships