Pyramid has a proven strategy for acquiring, managing, asset managing and project managing hotels and resorts: treat everyone fairly and manage costs responsibly without sacrificing service or product quality.
Our investment strategy is built on these core principles:
- Acquire at a discount to replacement cost
- Acquire at attractive “going-in” yields
- Enhance property management
- Utilize capital reserves to improve the asset and product quality
- Improve competitive positioning
- Exit investments at a premium to invested capital
Pyramid believes if hotel investments are effectively sourced, executed, renovated and managed, they should yield returns of 12%+ unlevered and 18%+ levered. We deliver superior returns on investment by working closely with our investment partners to qualify assets that meet our strict investment requirements. We believe the fundamentals are in place and the opportunity is right for further growth in the hotel sector.